A store-favorite candle comprised of a soft blend of jasmine, patchouli, cedar, musk, and fresh melon.
- 100% natural, environmentally friendly, soy, and hand-poured
- Colley Hill crafts their wax from American farm-grown soybeans
- Soy wax is a renewable resource, biodegradable, as well as soap and water-soluble.
- Soy candles, unlike traditional paraffin candles, are free from harmful toxins and carcinogens
- Traditional candles are often made for paraffin wax, which releases toxins and carcinogens when burnt; soy wax, by contrast, does not release these chemicals.
- Soy candles release scent more easily than paraffin candles, burn longer, and are soot-free if you trim the wick before each use.